Peter Svoboda - Master QEP (Master Qualified European Photographer), member of FEP (Federation of European photographers) and APFSR (Association of Slovak professional Photographers)
Peter is internationally accomplished Landscape photographer based in Slovakia. Peter's work is mainly focused on landscapes showing a strong mood and interesting light, in color or black&white. His pictures are known as precisely composed, often capturing rare moments of human presence in Nature, intended to emphasizes man's respect to the Nature.
His impresionistic landscape pictures evoke emotions and leaving an impression to the viewers.
Peter's work was awarded in many prestigeous international competitions, won prizes in such as:
- -Master Qualified European Photographer title reached in July 2017, awarded by Federation of European Photographers
- EUROPEAN GOLDEN LANDSCAPE CAMERA 2017 WINNER
- NATIIONAL AWARD WINNER- first anf the third place winner at World Photography Awards 2017
- IPA 2016 (International Photo Awards-pro category) 1-st place, Sports professional, and 11x Honorable mentions in professional category.
- Sony World Photography Awards 2016 - a National Award Winner + commended.
- Tokyo International Foto Awards 2016: 1-st place in Nature, Landscapes professional, 1- st place Editorial, Sports professional, 3x Honorable Mentions- Landscape
- 2x First place at iPA 2015 and 2x second prize.
- Prix de la Photographie Paris (PX3) 2016 won a silver place in Landscapes - pro
-PX3 2016 Prix de la photographie Paris)- Peoples choice Awards:
First lace- professional - Book, series
First place - professional- Press, Nature, Environmental
First place- professional- Press, Sports
First place-professional- Nature,Water
Second place- professional- fine art, Landscape
3rd place- professional- fine art, Landscapes
- Moscow International Photo Awards 2016 - first place
- Internatioonal Photographer of the Year 2016 -Second place winner, 4x Honorable Mentions
- Internatioonal Photographer of the Year 2015 - won the third place.
- PX3 2016 - people's choice won 4x fist place, second and third place.
- won prizes in Siena International Awards 2016 and 2017, VieWbug and OneEyeland competitions
Peter's work was exhibited in well known galleries around the Globe (in USA, GB, Italy, Japan, Austria,France, Russia,Slovakia, etc.) and published in many international magazines like National Geographic, Guardian, Telegraph, German Alpha Photo magazine, Landscape Photography Magazine, etc